For more information about the famous American magic wand massager, you can read this page on Wikipedia. This is a great product and it inspired us to offer a 220v-240v alternative to this wonderful massager for the UK market. The Magic Wand has been featured in Cosmopolitan Australia, USA & UK. This product has been voted best vibrator by Marie Claire & Shape. There was a slight change implemented in 2013, where Hitachi changed the product name from ‘Hitachi magic wand massager’ to ‘Magic Wand Original’. To learn more about this revision click here. International customers, feel free to visit our other websites in various languages for these countries and regions: Germany, Spain, France, Europe and Australia. We offer FREE SHIPPING to the UK, Europe and Worldwide including these locations.
What’s in it for you?
Couples: Make sex more fun! Add diversity and playfulness to your sex life. Help her climax every time. Better sex means happier couples. Singles: Get mind-blowing orgasms! They provide relief from stress, which leads to a relaxed body and a happy mind. The UK Wand® massager & vibrator is great for couples and singles. Ready to play?
Beware of FAKE Hitachi Magic Wands in the UK!
Warning: Are you aware that 97% of the Hitachi magic wand massagers sold in the United Kingdom are fake? There are many fakes sold on eBay.co.uk and also on dishonest UK websites. These sites sell fake, counterfeit magic wand massagers. The remaining 3% are genuine massagers but are sold illegally in the UK, as Vibratex (Hitachi’s official distributor of the Magic Wand vibrator) DOES NOT legally authorize the sale of the Magic Wand Original outside of North America. This is because of liability reasons, as it only supports 110v-120v voltage. Buying a genuine wand illegally when you live in the UK would cost about £150, and a step down transformer would also have to be used, which would void your warranty and would potentially damage the massager and reduces its life span. Don’t be fooled by fakes!
Buy with confidence: The Europe Magic Wand massager is the 1st choice as an alternative for Hitachi magic wand massager in the UK, England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales. Designed in Denmark, it comes with a 1 year warranty. It is safer and more durable than cheap Hitachi magic wand replicas, and is guaranteed to give you a good time in bed. Also, it doesn’t look like a sex toy or dildo, so no need to hide it!